Saturday, April 3, 2010

Pregnancy/Baby Layouts





Sun pulls out to reveal journaling

Braylen's first beach trip. Tree is made out of mulberry paper. The fish pulls up to reveal Journaling. 4x6 picture lifts up to reveal more pictures...(I can never decide on just 2 or 3 pictures lol)




5 Generations











Baby Shower Invitation I made, and a pocket cd with all of the pictures from the shower
Layout for a few baby shower cards.










Info paper lifts up for another picture under the chipboard "b is for boy" is another ultrasound picture Ultrasound. Its a BOY!! The inside Layout I made for my mother. My sons ultrasound pictures inside is a letter she wrote to him while I was pregnant.

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Hi Amber and thank you for your question and for following to my blog :) I use Copics on my cards mostly. Do you know what those are? Thanks for the kind words and I would love for you to join in the fun with our challenges...shhhhh don't tell anyone, but I think my next sample is going to be a scrapbook page layout. Ya know anything pretty much goes over there ;) I have enjoyed visiting your blog..you do really nice work.
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess
Priscilla

Search This Blog

My Playlist


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Counter